"...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Luke 11:1-13 "...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Friday, July 23, 2010

A few slow days

 The front of the house with a ton of old boards, tarps, and shingles that needed removed.  Here's the process.



and in the middle of my debris removal, this is what I killed... (I think it is a king snake, non-poisonous...but still dead in my yard!)



Then I went to the dump.  This time they let me empty for free.  It was a nice, easy place to pull up and empty the truck... unlike the second time (those pics are below).



Then I had my Mexican friends come back and help me finish the outside clean up.  They weedeated and helped me remove a bunch of debris.

Here's what it looks like all mowed.  Not bad!  You can actually see the front porch and sides of the house.



The guys helped me clean up around the front of the property as well.  Look what we found...



And then I went to the dump with my second load of debris and this time was a little different... first, I had to pay and second I was sent to the middle of the actual dump where I went bah-ha-ing with my truck on accident... its a long story that I'll tell ya sometime if you remind me.  :)


Oh yeah, I had the house sprayed for termites and all other bugs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment