"...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Luke 11:1-13 "...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Saturday, July 3, 2010

"By perseverance..."

"By perseverance the snail reached the ark."- Charles Spurgeon

Boy, do I feel like a snail these days... but I finally reached Shelby, NC with my shell intact.  It has been a long, hard week, but I am officially moved to Shelby.  This week I am staying in a hotel with my dog and I will hopefully move in to my apartment late next week.  I sure could not have done it without my great friends in Greenville... Faith, Nancy, Rich, and Stacy, thanks guys for helping me pack a Budget truck, drive for a million hours and unload that same truck, clean my house, and all of the food along the way.  I couldn't have done it without you. 

And I will continue to persevere in my house project as well.  I will be venturing on in this project without a licensed contractor.  God has closed all of those doors and so I have clear direction on where I am heading without them.  It may go at a snails pace... but hey, those snails eventually boarded the ark for one wild ride.  I'm ready!! and I'll continue to keep you posted as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment