"...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Luke 11:1-13 "...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Master Bath and Closet and Temporary Electric

Hey Everyone!
Well, I had a great day yesterday.  Had some framers come in and help me move the bubble tub from a downstairs bathroom to my upstairs master bath and the small shower that was in the master down to that same downstairs bath (it was a switch).  Sounds easy... and the downstairs bath was... but the master, that was another story.  As you can see from the pics, the upstairs is a loft, so framing has to be carefully thought out.  But the guys were patient with me and we mapped it out as we went, saved the lumber from the tear out and re-used it, and now I have a new master bath and master walk-in closet and spent less than $100 on materials.  I know it is hard to see when there are only see-through walls, but basically there will be a walk-in tile shower, a bubble tub, toilet, and double vanity in the master. 



I also passed my first inspection... the saw inspection.  I put this temporary electric pole up and the city inspector passed it.  Then they send a note to Duke Energy and they give me electric.  I can plug an electric cord into the box on the pole and run it into the house. 

I didn't take a picture with the meter in yet. :) I'll take one for ya for next time! LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment