"...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Luke 11:1-13 "...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The sunroom is going bye-bye!

Well, I have started to get rid of the sunroom... that awful looking eye-sore!  It is actually laughable.  The guy who owned the place did the construction on this, which you can definitely tell because it is nothing like the construction in the main house.  It is terrible.  I do not know how the roof has not collapsed.  The only thing I can say is that we don't get much snow in NC, otherwise, it would have been gone by now.  And he used fiberglass bathroom wall paneling as his siding... LOL!  And not even the shiny, nice side out... no, the dull, ugly looking side.  So I have just cracked up the past few days as I have been disassembling.  I'll post more pics tomorrow when it is totally gone.  I have my new contractor friend working for me tomorrow and we are going to finish de-construction. 

And of course along the way, I have my little friends to contend with...

I counted over 30 that I killed in one nest (not shown), so these things are a nuisance that's for sure.  These were already sprayed a few minutes before I shot the pic.  But they were behind a board that was covering this whole window and I almost put my whole hand right in the nest... Thankfully I didn't!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I also went and bought all of this stuff from the previous owner (why I had to buy it, I'm not sure except he needs beer money... SAD!) for $20 (as least he was cheap).  But it is all of the vent covers, fan covers, house wrap, return grills, and concrete block for under the house.  So things I needed for sure. 
Catch ya next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment