"...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Luke 11:1-13 "...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Friday, June 4, 2010

My life is MORE...

So yesterday a friend said she loved the scripture that is the theme for my blog.  As we were discussing it, it hit me (and I'm pretty sure I even said) but I already have MORE... more than I ask for that's for sure.  My life IS more.  I have MORE than a house, MORE than a car, MORE than an education... I have MORE...more of everything.  This conversation, verse, and concept kept running through my head all day as I made a 4 1/2 hour trip to see a contractor for 1 1/2 hours and then drive 4 1/2 hours home.  On my way home, I was completely overwhelmed by the fact that God has already fulfilled this promise in my life.  I have MORE... And yet He continues to bedazzle me with MORE.  But why? The only answer I have is that He loves us MORE... more than our human brains are capable of understanding. 

This "new project" looks as if it may actually happen (although there are still many steps to go before we actually do any work) and if it does, there's no doubt that it is MORE than I ever asked for (the place is huge!).  I liked the contractor that I met with today... but God may have something MORE in the works.  I'll update you on that next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment