"...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Luke 11:1-13 "...how much more shall the Heavenly Father give to them that ask."

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A bullet list and pics :)

Ok, so not a lot of description from me this time, just a bullet list of what's been happening and some pictures.
  • The plumber is calling for inspection Monday.
  • The electricians should be calling for inspection by the end of the week.
  • A friend of a friend who owns a construction company stopped by and has a drywall crew that will be doing my drywall and saving me lots of money.
  • The siding continues to go up... between other jobs and hunting season, I can't get my contractors to stay on the job site for more than a day... UGH!  So that may become an issue in the next week.  
  • I've put the boot jacks on the plumbing vents... you'll love those pics... BEWARE if you're afraid of heights!
  • We put a new door in my upstairs bedroom.
  • And I'm not sure what else, but here are some pics...



































No comments:

Post a Comment